Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weddings

I'm editing a couple of weddings right now. Sometimes when you're doing weddings things just come together in the right way. I had a really fun bride and groom who were up for anything, I had a very handsome lighting assistant, a beautiful posing assistant, and a really cool idea. It all came together to create an image I'm really proud of. I hope the bride and groom like it as much as I do.



So here's the headline image. Did he have a life insurance policy? Was she just waiting to get him alone? Was he angry because her best friend messed up the marriage license? We'll never know.




Yeah, there's a lot of Randa in this post. With eyes like hers how could there not be?



But, seriously, weddings are mostly about the bride anyway.



Making it legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment