Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weddings




Shooting weddings is hard work, it's not something that I always enjoy. I've been fortunate with my last couple of weddings to A)have great, willing, happy couples and B)have the opportunity to second shoot for an amazing photographer Jaime Kesler of Artizona Photography. She happens to be a member of our family and she is a fantastic photographer with an amazing personal skill. Since my computer was down for some time I have to take a break from editing jobs that are behind and pick an image to play with once in awhile. Here are a couple from a wedding in Ajo with an amazing couple who met in Nigeria. The dress was designed by a friend of the bride, it was stunningly beautiful and she was understandably nervous about allowing us to hang it. Jaime was exceedingly patient and we were able to get these great shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment